Bergsystem.pl Privacy and Cookies Policy
§ 1. General information
- The administrator of bergsystem.pl service is Ethica Business Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw.
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through voluntarily entered information in the forms,
- by storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) in the terminal equipment,
- by collecting web server logs by the hosting operator on whose servers bergsystem.pl is located.
§ 2. Information in the forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
- The Service may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form shall not be made available to third parties other than with the consent of the User.
- The data provided in the form shall be processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the purpose of handling service request or business contact.
- The data provided in the form may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, this applies to the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities that are operators of Internet domains, payment services or other entities with which the service administrator cooperates in this regard.
§ 3. Information about cookies
- Cookie files are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end user’s device and are designed to use the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time they are stored on terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the end user’s device and obtaining access to them is the administrator of the service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use the site, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- maintaining the service user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the service’.
- define a user’s profile in order to display matching material on advertising networks.
- The website uses two main types of cookies, i.e. session (session cookies) and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment for a specified period of time in the parameters of cookies until they are deleted by the user.
- Software for web browsing usually by default allows you to store cookies in your terminal equipment. Users of the site can change settings in this area. Web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is contained in the help or documentation of the Internet browser.
- Cookie files placed on the end user’s device can also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website administrator.
- Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular Google network, to display ads tailored to the way the user uses the site. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or time spent on the site.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the advertising network, Google may view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences.
§ 4. Server logs
- The information about certain user behavior is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, they may be recorded:
- the time of the query’s arrival,
- the time of sending the answer,
- client station name – identification implemented by http protocol,
- information on errors that occurred during the execution of http transactions,
- the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in the case when the link was used to access the service,
- information about user’s browser,
- information about the IP address.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data are used only for the purposes of administration of the server.
§ 5. Providing data
- The data is only made available to third parties to the extent permitted by law.
- Data which make it possible to identify a natural person shall be made available only with that person’s consent.
- The administrator may be required to provide information collected by the service to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
§ 6. management of cookies
- In order to manage the settings of cookies, select your web browser from the list below and follow the instructions:
- Internet Explorer 9 http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Chrome http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/policies/technologies/managing/
- Safari http://safari.helpmax.net/pl/ochrona-i-prywatnosc/zarzadzanie-plikami-cookie/
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
- Opera House http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/pl/cookies.html